Friday, April 4, 2008

Favorite Brush!!

Well I think most woman and probably a lot of men will know what I am talking about in this blog. My favorite brush broke!! You know the one that is the only one that will make your hair perfect! I swear I have had only 3 brushes in my life (well since the time I started doing my own hair as a little girl) and the only reason I have ever changed was because they broke. One brush I stole from my mom when I was a little girl (this is where it all started) and she had to go get her another one. She got it at her hairdresser which is where I have gotten all my best brushes from. Anyway me, my mom and sister all had this brush and I was probably about 3rd grade when I got it. That one lasted me till I got married at 23!! Then I got another one which lasted about 5 years and then this one that just broke today lasted almost 6 years. Luckily I got this one at Tony N Guy and I think they still sell the same one so I will stop by there today to get a new one. Isn't it funny how only certain brushes will fix our hair? Maybe it is all in our mind but all I know is today my hair does not look good! LOL!!

Anyone else have a fav brush too??

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Girl, I need a brush. I like for my hair to have that wild Leo look and it does. I pick it after I wash it, and that's it usually. Hey, post name, pic,and cost of that brush if you find the replacement at T&G. would like to see it!