Friday, April 18, 2008

Kyler's 9th Birthday tomorrow!!


Here are some pictures from when we ate lunch at Kyler's school today for his B-day! I am thinking this might be the last year we get to do this because he acted a little embarrassed we were there. I guess he is getting to that age where you like to act like you don't have parents cause otherwise you won't be cool. Tomorrow is the party for both Kyler and Branson so I will be posting pictures of that later! Happy Birthday Kyler!!! We love you very very very much!!!

1 comment:

Cara said...

Hi there! I'm a 26 year old CFer and I just stumbled across your blog. It sounds like you are raising your boys just like my parents raised me! CF has always been a part of my life, but it has never dictated or controlled my life. I love seeing other parents raising their kids this way! Your kiddos are too cute!