Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Senor Frog

Hi all,

Well our down stairs air conditioner broke on Sun night and they couldn't get the part in to fix it till today (luckily we have a two year warenty) but it has been pretty cool at night so we have just been opening our bedroom window. Well we have a frog (I guess because of the pool) right outside our window and he croaks all night long. I named him Senor "talk all the time" Frog. I mean, he never stops!! Not even for a minute!! So yesterday I was pretty tried. I felt like a zombie! Well last night it was the same thing. Senor "talk all the time" Frog started off right where he left off. But I guess I am getting use to it because I am not as tired today as I was yesterday. Just thought I would let you know about our new friend...Senor Frog! If I see him I will try and get a picture.

No comments: