Thursday, April 3, 2008

update on Precious/Her bday/baby

Hi Everyone! I thought I would post some answeres to some of the questions I have gotten from email and also give an update on Precious and her adopted baby....

On Precious Bday I did get to make it out to see her! It had been raining all day but about 7:15pm it stopped and cleared up and I jumped in the car and drove to see her (She is about 10 to 15 min away depending on traffic). I had two Bday apples for her and peppermints. I think she knew it was her Bday and was expecting me because she was waiting at the corner of the fence where she can see cars drive up so it was like she was waiting for me. She usually does not hang out their. Plus I had been telling her all week that her Bday was coming up. :) I was very happy to make it out to see her on the actual day because I have not yet missed going to see her on her Bday and I have had her for almost 18 years!!

Update on her and her adopted baby...

They moved the baby (he is not really a baby anymore but we just call him that) because he is a boy and they wanted to move him before he figures out he is a boy and Precious is a girl...ect. He is too young to fix so they will put him with the rest of the boy horses until he is old enough to be fixed. Precious (Precious is not his real mom but only standing in as a mom for him because his real mom rejected him) was not too upset about it but the baby went all to pieces but is doing better each day. There are two horses Precious is being turned out with in the mean time. One is Rumba which they are pretty good friends and another is Zoe. Precious does not seem to really be friends with Zoe but she doesn't attack her either in fact she pretty much acts as if Zoe is not there at all which drives Zoe a little crazy I think. Awww...the life of a horse!

c-ya later!!



No comments: