Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Diet Wed 4-16

Well today is going ok. I stayed home for lunch and just ate one of those lean cuisine meals. Those are ok but they taste like a left over meal that wasn't very good to begin with. Too bland or something. Then I ate some cheese and a banana for a snack. So so far pretty good for today but I am starving. I am going to eat another lean cuisine tonight. I would like to do this for a few days to kick start the weight loss. One goal for me is this weekend not to fall off the wagon. I usually go crazy on weekends as if they are days off and don't count but of course they do count and all that I have worked on during the week is gone by the time the weekend is over. I would like to lose about 5 pounds and see where I am at after that. So my goals this week....eat lean cuisine meals for first few days, not fall off the wagon on the weekend and to lose 5 pounds. I may add more goals later. Ok well that is all for now. I think I am going to go run up and down the stairs a few times for a little exercise in the middle of the day! C-Ya

No comments: