Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Diet Tues 4-15

Hello,

Well the past week I have tried to cut down what I have been eating since summer is right around the corner and I am not having any luck! I am not sure why but it is like my body is playing tricks on me. Last night I told myself I was going to eat healthy and light and what did I do???.....I went to Olive Garden for lunch and pigged out. So then I told myself I would just eat a sandwich or soup for dinner and can you guess what I did...Yep I ate and ate and ate and then I ate even more! I made grilled chicken (at least it was grilled), rice, and broccoli and by the time I was doing making it I felt like I hadn't eaten in days and just went crazy. It is as if my Will-Power is on a extended vacation!! I have been eating like this for days and I am starting to get a little depressed over it. I have always had great Will-Power over food. Don't get me wrong...there have been times my mind has tricked me into eating an extra piece of cake here or there but nothing like what is going on now. So I decided maybe blogging about this might help me out. Although, while thinking the blogging thing over I stood in my kitchen eating straight out of a gallon of ice cream. I did however, have to Wil-Power not to eat the whole thing even though I could have!! So cheers to that! ;) So why am I over eating so much lately.....Some thoughts that came to mind are boredom (not that I really have time to be bored), well thats really all that came to mind. I am sure there are other reasons. Just need to think about it awhile. I do workout and luckily that helps with not just blowing up but I also have that in the back of my mind while I am eating...oh I will just workout 15 extra minutes, ect. But what I really want to do is cut down on food and exercise an extra 15 mintues. Ok so I think I am going to blog about my dieting journey and see if it will help me. See if I can get some answers through blogging. Ok goal for tomorrow...eat healthy, eat light, and not beat myself up about today! Tomorrow is a new day! If anyone has any helpful tips please let me know!! Thanks!

No comments: